Support this Site
You can make this appeal go away for the next few months. Make a contribution by clicking on one of the buttons to the left.
Be sure to have cookies from this site enabled when you return.
Included are catalogs of known objects in various classes, object constructions, glider collisions, Herschel track components, oscillator rotors and inductor components, and other information. The Game of Life is a 2-D cellular automata, first introduced in Martin Gardner's Mathematical Games column in the October 1970 issue of Scientific American magazine.
- Game of Life News A weblog for showing recent Game of Life discoveries as well as short historic articles.
- Links to Other Life Sites
- Life Objects
- Herschel Track Components Catalog of components used to create a variety of objects, including oscillators and guns.
- Period 2 Oscillator Rotors Discussion on P2 rotors and a catalog of known rotors. In the future will include rotor components and catalog.
- Glider Constructions A discussion of glider constructions and a catalog of components used to create glider constructions.
- Game of Life Dictionary A listing and description of terms used in website.
- RLE display test form.
- Find an object